The Hybrid Megaphone Evolution is a complete stainless steel exhaust system, from the main muffler canister and piping to the internal silencers, resonators, hangers, and brackets. This system provides both form and function which delivers durability, a sense of security, a comfortable sound, and overwhelming high-end power.
- All SUS304 stainless steel specification makes the exhaust system high quality.
- All TIG welded. High quality and durability.
- The original patent on the highly effective megaphone tube structure are both followed in Japan and U.S.A
- High endurance hybrid silencer of patent technology.
- A new design and an oval tail that produces a feeling of luxury.
Part Number 115AN006
Year 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000
Model 300ZX, Fairlady Z
Body Style 3-Door Hatchback
Exhaust Type Hybrid Megaphone Evolution Muffler
Piping Diameter 60mm.x2-65mm.x2
Tip Diameter 115mm.x2
Exhaust Tip Style Oval-Dual wall rolled, Angle cut
Piping Material SUS304 Stainless Steel
Muffler Material SUS304 Stainless Steel
Muffler Tip Material SUS304 Stainless Steel
Special Notes 2by2 Seater